After getting picked up and transferred to the hangar and greeted with refreshments, you will jump into the helicopter and fly direct to your first stop – The Settlers Arms Inn. Built in 1836, this building carries great historical significance and pours a fantastic beer.
Following this, you will jump back into the machine and make your way over the magnificent Hunter Valley to The Piggs Peake winery or a winery of your choice, where you will be seated for a magnificent lunch at the winery’s Yellow Billy Restaurant.
When you’re ready to take off, we’ll then fly you home tracking down the beautiful Sydney Coast line and over the majestic Sydney Harbour.
Post landing, your transfer vehicle will be awaiting your arrival returning you to your pick up location.
- Pick up from residence and transfer to hangar
- Arrive at hangar, refreshments on arrival, safety briefing and depart airport
- Land at the historical Settlers Arms Inn
- Arrive at Piggs Peake winery for lunch at the Yellow Billy Restaurant
- Wine tasting at Piggs Peake cellar door
- Depart Piggs Peake winery for a scenic flight home via Coastline and Sydney Harbour
- Arrive at hangar for transfer back to residence